- App home screen uses bottom navigation for navigating throughout the app.
- It provides a search bar at the top and scrollable tabs beneath it.
- The content on the screen is divided into sections like Just booked, Experiences etc…
- The content card points out information like price, brief description, rating and number of reviews. Which are easily visible to the user at first glance.
Scrollable Tabs with Map View
- Under this section user has ample amount of choices of where he can go.
- This section reveals all the famous spots of the particular place. The more famous place is, the more choices user will have.
- This is the map view of the famous places, user also has the option to switch to the list view by tapping second icon on the top right corner.
- This is a good option to switch between two views.
- By tapping on the Pink floating button user can plan his day.
- This is the most striking feature of the application and so it is highlighted in such manner.
- If a user chooses an attraction of searched place, this is how it is going to look.
- This view is much similar to the view that we usually see in Google apps.
- Website of the place, Direction from user’s location to the searched place, enabling user to contact the place etc. These are standard feature that google provides.
- This screen has only text information and no action.
- The challenge is to show extensive textual information on the screen.
- In this application the textual information is made available in very organised manner.
- Overview of the application is highlighted and text is separated from the other divisions.
- Rest of the information is categorized and shown under the particular category.